Huwebes, Mayo 5, 2011

Heyy Joe Blog! :)

Hi B!!


Naiinis ako kasi hindi ako marunong. Hahahahaha. At alam mo na malilito ako sa pagbubukas nito kaya nagiwan ka ng how-to sa inbox ko. Hihi. Anyway thank you for putting up this blog. Atleast we have our own space where we can rant and talk about anything cuz our "readers" wont know us anyway. Except for those na kilala talaga natin. Alamo na. Ang peg nito siyempre, parang yung bestfriends na nagput up ng blog kasi magkakalayo sila one summer. So I forgot the title alreds. San nga natin nakuha yung idea na to? What I have in mind are stupid titles like One Summer, Summer Pants (?) Away Away With Love, Dear Bestfriend (WTF RIGHT???) HAHAHA. Anyway, paalis na din ako ngayon, going to work na for our shoot. Enjoy bikini hunting! I'm supposed to start swimming lessons din bukas, free for Kamuning-land researchers, but I wasn't able to sign up, so yeah, no swimming lessons yet. Besides, ayoko pa mamatay. Baka ikamatay ko paglangoy alamoyannn. :)
ALso, it's Dan's grad today. :) For reference, see my awezum picture greeting card in my wall. :p Also, it's my rest week supposedly cuz I'm not airing on Monday which means..I just might be able to drop by West today!!!!!!! But not so sure ha. Don't expect. But be eggcited. Hihihi. Kasi it's my free week but may shoot ako bukas, and I'm working on a very intellectual story. I know, I know, di masyado bagay. Hahahaha.

So Kbye. Love you!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento