Martes, Mayo 24, 2011

HEYMISHHHH!!!

So yo know already what heymish means. Lemme just copy paste my very sweet post from Facebook:

HEYMISH! I learned a new word today. Heymish! Not the conyo way of saying hey miss, but its actually Yiddish for "homey" "home-like" and "comfortable." So when I'm with you, wherever in the world, it's HEYMISH!! CHEESY! HAHA. SUNDAAAAY ♥ Sorry busy-busyhan. Airing week. But you know that alreydi. Heymish!!!


Hehe. I miss you and Joe Blog. Im sorry if I wasnt able to update, or to put stuff here, as planned. Ang dami ko na ngang kwento na nalimutan ko na din if nashare ko na sayo or nasa Bianca-should-hear-about-this list ko pa. So siguro to sum it up, in bullets (HAHAHA) I will randomly say things na gusto kong malaman mo.


* Na-barangay na ako. Yes for the billboard story for our show, nadetain ako sa barangay with our cameramen and driver. :( Nainis kasi yung mga barangay sa isang place ng case study namin, kasi dumiretso daw kami dun without asking permission from the barangay. Slum area yung lugar so you can just imagine na medyo nakakatakot na nagkaron ng malaking chance na magkagulo. But you see, I came out of it unscathed so thank you Lord. Sad, thing though, when this happened, same night that I heard of Mam Simbulan's death. Also it's our supposed basagan nights in Eastwood in celebration of our 51st monthsary. Friday the 13th. Sad day for me. Di na natuloy sa bonding sa Eastwood, so Dan and I had 86236 to the rescue. Over chicken nuggets and sundae, tinapos naman namin ang araw ng masaya. Kahit papano nakabawi. BTW, boyfriend says hello to you too. :)

*I have a new story right now, about the rat extermination things in Bulacan. You can just imagine how hard it is for me to do the story because....OF MASTER SHIFUUU!! Hahaha. Joke lang. Di ako gaano nahihirapan sa story except na its always "out of town." I like my new SP Kuya James. Very cool. :)



*Someone at work just told me "Thank you Gen, for coming into my life." Masaya masabihan ng ganun. :)))


*I like calling you/you calling me. HAHA. I feel kasi na parang yung need and want to talk to each other, laging nandun. wala lang. Basta. Masaya ko at how we're keeping the friendship in all ways possible. AKA WHO KEEPS A BLOG LIKE THIS!!! OUR PEG! AND YOU AND ME!!! HAHA

*Did you get my Moonleaf note for you already?



*SUNDAY IS A GO WHATEVER HAPPENS. WHATEVER BAGYO. WHATEVER END OF THE WORLD SHIZZ IF MERON ULIT. HEHE :))


*How's the I DONT GET Y U DOING THAT DIET? Hehe. More hotdawgs? hihi. How is it? Nakakasexy ba? I think you're not mataba, judging on Laiya pictures. AND MAY I JUST SAY NAKAKAINGGIT ANG LAIYA PICTURES, but I'm so mature and proud of myself kasi genuinely happy ako sainyong bonding. Promise!

NOW THE BASAG NIGHT IN LAIYA.



So ano yun? :))) I should've recorded your voice dun, nakakatawa yung worsh worsh in your voice. At yung nasense ko nga na may magaganap na breakdown incident, I knew it. Hehe. Ang badtrip part lang non, sana andun nga ako. Atleast sana nailakad natin at naunti unti para di nagexplode in one sitting lahat ng emosyon. Hehe :* I love you just the same. Dont worry.


*why are your parents funny? :) Kwento mo na lang sakin.


*Did I say alreads na Im game for another grad party for you aka MAY 29 whatever happens? Like if hell freezes, i'll still go to the Tallafer's on 29th HEHE :))


**To be continued. HAHA. 


Praying for good things ahead for both of us,
ME. <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento